Re: [ST] GenMar risers on RS

 > I know it has been mentioned in this list that there are a few of you that
 > have put GenMar risers on your RS.  I'm trying to figure out how that can
 > work; since some have put them on, it must, but it appears to me that the
 > clip-ons would hit the windshield fairing at full lock.  When I put my front

the thing that hits is the loopy part of the throttle cable housing,
the J-shaped part.

when i installed the gen-mars, i just rotated the whole throttle housing
forward by 90 degrees, and that kept it from hitting.  you can't do
this if you have the triumph heated grips, though, because the clipons
have slots in them for the wiring, and after you rotate the throttle
housing, the wires won't line up with the slot.

paul