[ST] for Keith - GenMar risers

 Paul's answer was correct but incomplete.  Like Paul, I origially
solved the problem by rotating the throttle housing.  When the
weather turned cool however, I decided I wanted heated grips, which
forced me to return the throttle housing to it's original position
where it would indeed touch the fairing at full lock to the left.  It
was a simple fix to loosen the windscreen and, with a piece of pipe,
bend the windsceen sub-frame up & out about 3/8 inch and reattach the
screen.  I did only one side at first, but you could see the
difference, so I did the other side also.  Result: Gen Mar risers, ST
bars and toasty pinkies.

                                        Have fun;
                                                  dogood   - - - o%\o