Re: [ST] RS --> Gauge Conversion

Actually, I should've mentioned it a long time ago, but that information is
in my original Owner's Manual. I've looked out the window, but I don't see
anyone in a Triumph factory suit sulking around, looking to off me.  :-)

Moreover, I've switched mine over to metric/celcius readout on-the-fly as I
crossed the border into Canada last summer. I found that to be quite
convenient.

A side note: The Yamaha R6 and R7 have a very similar package. Outwardly,
they look the same as each other, but the R6 can be switched over, my
friend's R7 cannot. He's stuck doing the mental conversion from km/hr to mph
as he rides around New England. What a *stunning* bike the R7 is, BTW, and I
suspect Yamaha will be calling him up to buy it back if they keep going
through them at the rate Gobert did at Daytona!

Ken M.