RE: [ST] Broken Bones

Yup.
It was something that made my last trip to the USA really excellent.
My wife (now ex) and 4 friends and I had gone on a diving holiday to Baja
California in Mexico and stopped off in LA for 4 days on the return trip.
We did Universal Studios, and on arrival the ex, who had had a car crash a
few years earlier was still on 1 stick.
They gave us a chair for her, but unlike England where the "pusher" would
have only been allowed to go to the front of the queue, all of us were
allowed, the entire party of 5 great big strapping Welsh rugby player type
guys, we all went to the front.
It was fantastic, the queue for the "Back to the Future" and "Waterworld"
(1997??) were about 1 mile long!
It was so good to see "handicapped" people not being treated like second
class citizens as so often happens in the UK.
Ok...what's the ST content....um....didn't Costner ride an amphibious ST in
Waterworld...:-)
- --
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey
ex Sprint Sport. 99 Red ST