CF Hugger was: [ST] New Phillips Headlight Bulbs

Blake,

I don't know what has changed and I won't be able to tell you. I don't
have an older one to compare it to. When I ordered the older style,
Steve Lilley sent me an email explaining that they would send me a
different one that is of better quality. Here is what was in the email:

 > We have shipped today part number JLT140954 which is a different
 > hugger to the one ordered. We have changed to this type since the
 > quality is so much better and not too much difference in price.

I suggest you contact Steve directly.

Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any details on what has changed? I have one of the old style ones, and I
> noticed that there's still a bit of road grime that escapes past it and
> onto the rear shock and swingarm. Not nearly as much as when you don't
> have a rear hugger at all, but...

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"I'm not a real carpenter, but I play one on t.v."