[ST] Tire Preferences for Sprint ST

Hi,

Being new to the list, and having traded in my Trophy 900 for the new 2001
Sprint ST, I was happy to find the tire review in MC News referenced by Mark
"

Might be of interest - there is a tyre review comparing seven tyres on the
ST
and VFR :
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/features/fea_tyre_test_2_17.asp

Mark
00 Sprint RS

After many sets of tires and much experimentation, the general consensus on
the Trophy Digest was that the Dunlop 205's were generally the top rated
choice, followed by the Metzler Z4. The Conti Force tires were also well
liked.

Has anyone tried the 205's on the Sprint ST, and if they are not the best,
are they at least very good, or are they aweful on this bike?

Judging from the MCNews review, the Avon Azarro II came in very high.

Has any kind of general consensus been formed as to the preferred top tire
brands for the ST, although I realize, among the top tires, it would
probably be difficult to find a truly bad one, and everyone has their own
preferences for sure.

Rick Hartwick
2001 Sprint ST

0 Miles on the Clock,
2 feet of snow on the ground
Sitting on the bike dreaming - priceless.