[ST] for Keith - GenMars

 >>> Would the bend be required when using the GenMar risers and the
standard RS bars? <<<

    Hmmm,... I tried that set-up briefly; the St bars were my first
mod, then tried the GenMars w/ the RS bars and finally put the ST
bars over the GenMars, which solved my problem (which was that the
large hump on the back of the tank was trying to occupy the same
space as the large hump on the front of the rider).  I've been trying
to remember if the RS bars hit the firing at full lock, but....... I
CAN say that higher bars come further back due to the fork angle.

    Funny,... I don't remember being so forgetful!

                                   Have fun;
                                              doggydo   - - - o%\o