[ST] HEADING FOR THE TEXAS HILL COUNTY

As mentioned in a previous email, a friend and I are going to drive a wee
bit south for a ride.

The plan is to load our motorcycles on a trailer and strap a snow shovel on
the front of my friends van, and then head south on I-35 until Republic MO.
At that point we'll un-load the motorcycles and go Ride!

Our ultimate destination is Texas hill country via the Ozarks (with maybe a
little bit of Louisiana Bayou(sp?) country thrown in for good measure if
there is time.

We plan on leaving Minnesota at 7:00am on Saturday March 24th and returning
just in time to re-set the clocks to day light savings time on March 31st.

Any of you ST'ers want to join us for all or part of the ride, please feel
welcome, would love to see another Triumph along for the trip, just drop me
a line off-list.

Jay

office: (651) 687-5793
cell: (612) 308-9424
home: (612) 294-0779
shameless self promotion: http://home.mn.rr.com/levine98/index.htm
"It's Not The Destination, It's The Ride"