Re: [ST] The RS Rips!

The funny thing about all this is, what I read about the RS is that it is
more sporty and can be more fun to ride in the twisties...  However, yes,
the "hard numbers" did show it to have a few less ponies...  But so
what.  They are both Triumphs with virtually the same engine.  I personally
just like the ST because it had full fairings and is a little more
comfortable for me.  They are both great bikes and that is the important
thing!!!!