[ST] Scott the wannabe

	Scott my loyal friend. You have succumbed to brain cell vibration
failure:-)
	Scott is right in his statement that either list will support their
bike hands down.
	That torque is WONDERFUL. Remember on the Blue Ridge Parkway when we
were lost after the bee sting and our so called buddies and your wife
left us for cannon fodder? You my friend were having visions of road
racer as you played like Smokey the Bear stomping out forest fires with
that gear shift moving up and down, up and down, up and down. What was
Jack the Rude doing? Riding along in forth gear without shifting or
braking and enjoying the ride while trying to figure which hurt the
most; the bee sting or watching your poor tortured left foot never being
serenely comfortable:-)!!! You spell it T O R Q U E...... DWEEB!!!!! :-)
	Now put two up and that torque is even a greater pleasure. But, I too
love the mechanical sound of the little tiny whiny VFR revving up and
down and those gear shifts. I also love to hear that torque as the ST
pulls itself out of the corners without a hitch.
	Your right that the two bikes are both very desirable. If you count ego
the ST wins. Almost every gas station you stop at you'll hear a story
from the local that they used to own a Triumph, or their brother did, or
their high school buddy did, or...  I have kept count and now after two
years there are more people who used to ride Triumphs than were at
Woodstock! Well, I guess a little creative history is all right for the
ego:-)
	Who was that masked man who stated the insurance difference? Rude Too!
Twas I who called around and found the Honda ranged from $700.00 to
$976.00 per year for full coverage. And that for a trim, sleek, perfect
shape, young fifty year old macho He-Man. The ST cost me from a high of
$750.00 to what I pay at Progressive of $286.00 per year for full
coverage with accessories coverage. Let's see now, if I pay this thing
off in five years I just saved a thousand bucks on the ST.
	Your worrying about being teased at the nest TSRA Rallye. Forget it.
It'll still happen:-)
	Overall, they are both great bikes and I wanted the Honda. Didn't like
the sitting position as much, parts ARE cheaper, most consumables like
tires and chains are the same, it's a great bike, too many of them, and
it's not a Triumph. Feed my soul.
	See 'ya fiend. Oh yea, if you find an extra VFR laying around I'll take
it:-)
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"