Re: [ST] Scott the wannabe

>Almost every gas station you stop at you'll hear a story
>from the local that they used to own a Triumph, or their brother did, or
>their high school buddy did, or...

Yes!  I thought that was just me.  On a trip back from LA last summer,
when I stopped for dinner two different people came up to me to tell me
stories about the Triumphs they used to own.

There was also the day that I parked next to an old Bonneville at
Scuderia in San Francisco.  As I was about to head into the shop, the
owner of the Bonneville came out.  He looked at the bike, looked at
me, and asked, "Is your bike OK?"

"Yeah, it's great.  Why?"

"Oh, I'm worried about it.  It doesn't seem to be leaking oil."

- -Patti
(tickled pink at how often there are two STs parked on her little
one-block street)