[ST] Sadistically diabolical, demented proctolgist

 In a previous post, I described the designer of my new Bonneville's
seat as a diabolically demented proctologist.  Further familiarity
with his work has made me realize the omission of the most important
appellation: 'sadistic'.

 The Bonny seat is attached by two unnecessarily long 6mm allen head
screws tucked in the most inaccessible location possible, under the
rear of the seat and in front of the taillight.  Triumph has
thoughtfully provided a special tool (a 5mm allen wrench) behind the
right side cover, which itself requires the removal of another almost
inaccessible bolt to gain access.

 Once the poor, dumb Bonny owner, seeking to charge his battery or
consult his owner's manual, has unscrewed the side cover, wrestled
the cover up and off the retaining pins and removed the special tool,
he confronts the dilemma of turning the 6mm bolt with the 5mm
wrench.  Phuqueing priceless!

 Why couldn't Gordon Jennings have lived a little longer, so as to
have written one of his masterly crafted evaluations,... he loved
this kind of stupidity; it was pablum for his soul!

             Have fun,... some malevolent design engineer did;

                                             dugud   - - - o%\o