Re: [ST] Bagster tank cover

Roger,
I've got a baglux cover and alpha bag on my ST, check out the products
section of my web site for some pictures of the cover and bag.

I have a few friends who work at the Triumph factory (I live about 10 miles
away from it) and through one of them I managed to get a set of the
"Triumph" decals that are used on the ST's tank. (And they were not
"borrowed", they were paid for at a huge discount)

I have then fitted these on to the Baglux cover, so from a distance it looks
like I don't have a tank cover fitted.

The Baglux set-up is very expensive, but I think is better than the Triumph
bag.
As I said checkout out www.rigsville.co.uk go to "Product Reviews" and then
click on "Baglux Tank Cover and Alpha Bag"
for more in-depth info and pictures.

- --
Rig
www.rigsville.co.uk