Re: [ST] Scott the wannabe

That reminds me of the first time we took Richard's Sprint Exec. to a
British Pub here in Houston.  I went out to get something out of the
panniers, and there were two British guys circling the bike with looks
of amazement on their faces.  They asked if I could start it up, which I
did.  They asked whether it was really made in England, and I replied,
yes.  One then put his hands behind the cans for a moment, then looked
at his palms, and noting the lack of blackness there, said, "There must
be a German involved."  I laughed heartily!

Lisa