Re: [ST] Re: Fiamm horn

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Lex Offer"

> I've looked a bit too but not the world over.  Generally I find Venus
doesn't have much to offer in the way
> of consumer goods.  However, I did notice that JC Whitney does have
several 130 db horns for sale.
> Even a dual note.  Might take a look at those.

Guess what folks? ...... I just finished having a look at the JC Whitney
site.

If you have a look at the picture of the model 13ZX3193N horn you can
actually see the word "FIAMM" on the side of the horn even though the site
indicates the horn is a Signaltone product (recall that I mentioned that
Fiamm products were sometimes marketed under different brand names --
Signaltone is one of the ones mentioned on Fiamm's website).  Anyway that
one is the 125 db variety and only costs $11.95 USD.

The picture of the lo-note, 130 db variety (13ZX3191R) shows the opposite
side of the horn so it's not possible to absolutely confirm that it's also a
Fiamm horn but the look and model # similarity sure suggests that it is, and
it is listed at $15.95 USD.

I also tried to take a peek at a twin horn setup but wasn't able to access
that page (I seemed to lose contact with the server so I assume that I'll
just have to try again later).  And there were a few other smaller horns
that look more like the Triumph horn, and they still claim that these are
quite loud too.

So you can take your pick.  It looks like just about any of them will do the
job.

Neil