Re: [ST] Bagster tank cover

At 08:20 PM 3/15/2001 +0000, Rig wrote:
>Roger,
>I've got a baglux cover and alpha bag on my ST, check out the products
>section of my web site for some pictures of the cover and bag.
>
>I have a few friends who work at the Triumph factory (I live about 10 miles
>away from it) and through one of them I managed to get a set of the
>"Triumph" decals that are used on the ST's tank. (And they were not
>"borrowed", they were paid for at a huge discount)

You can't know how much I envy you for this. I would need the right big
silver "RS" decal, but can't *morally* accept to pay more than 144 Euros
for it. (The whole fairing, including decal, costs 387 ?).
List price for one Triumph decal on the tank is 67 ?.

>I have then fitted these on to the Baglux cover, so from a distance it looks
>like I don't have a tank cover fitted.
>
>The Baglux set-up is very expensive, but I think is better than the Triumph
>bag.

It looks cool, but what do you do when you have to wash the bike? Do you
remove the tank cover?

Andrea

         Andrea@xxxxxxxxx
  Triumph Sprint RS (lampu grogu)