Two Brothers Exhaust Incompatible with Luggage

I bought a C-5 Titanium slip-on at the NYC Int'l Motorcycle Show a few
weeks ago and the dealer attempted to install it yesterday.  Well, it turns
out that contrary to what they told me at the show, the mounting brackets
provided are incompatible with the Sprint luggage, and when we called TBR
on the phone, they told us this.  (Why did the guy on the show floor tell
me it fit?!)

In any case, my dealer is fabricating a new bracket to put it on, will let
you all know how it goes, but in case anyone else is thinking about this,
be aware.

  -- Jim Wright, 2000 Sprint ST in Jamaica Plain, MA, USA