Re: [ST] Two Brothers Exhaust Incompatible with Luggage

     Did you get the High level option?

     I have a TBR C5 oval pipe and it fits perfectly with the luggage.
     I did have to remove about 3mm of metal from one corner of the strap, near
     the bolt hole. It took about 30 seconds with a hacksaw and file.

     Howlin'

     _
     I bought a C-5 Titanium slip-on at the NYC Int'l Motorcycle Show a few
     weeks ago and the dealer attempted to install it yesterday.  Well, it
     turns out that contrary to what they told me at the show, the mounting
     brackets provided are incompatible with the Sprint luggage,

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software