[ST] RS Suspension

         I know I have brought this thread up in the past, but I would like
some input on both the Racetech mod  and the service on the front suspension
that Lindemann Engineering does. I'm ordering a Penske rear shock, but would
like some opinions on the front. Has anyone tried both? I was pretty set on
the Racetech mod till I talked to someone at Lindemann. He told me that I'd
be happier with their service. He said that the Racetech is hard to set up
well and they had never been happy with it, that is why they have their
service for it. I realize he has some self interest here so I'm hoping for
some unbiased opinions. Thank you.

James

2000 RS Yellow