Re: [ST] 17 tooth sproket question

I was looking at the Jack Lilley site at the sprockets listed there they have a 17 18 and 19 and under each was the word genuine in parenthesis.  Could he mean these are genuine Triumph parts?  If so you might look at part numbers listed there.

On that note, I was talking to a friend of mine (ex-parts counter guy), and when I mention possibly ordering stuff from Jack Lilley, he made a face.  It wasn't that he didn't like Jack Lilley Ltd. but that shipping costs can be horrendous.  Can anyone who's ordered from Jack Lilley Ltd, clue me in on how bad the shipping costs really are?

At 07:04 PM 3/14/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Is the 17 tooth sproket a Triumph part?
>Does anyone have the p/n? or supplier.
>
>They guy at the parts counter could only find the 18 and 19 tooth items
>in his fiche, so I am at a loss. He keeps saying "man whaddya wanna do
>dat for??, sss like going up 3 teeth on the rear!".
>
>He never did find a P/N though.
>
>Thanks,
>Andrew
>00 ST