Re: [ST] Two Bros high pipe question

In a message dated 3/17/01 6:13:18 PM EST, bambi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Yup, you can certainly keep your rear peg with the high-rise installed.  I
 love the pipe (both the looks and the noise - which has got even better in
 the year I've had the pipe fitted).  I could scan a photo if you like.

I'm glad the question was asked for I was wondering the same about the rear
pegs.  Which pipe did you purchase?  Also, I'm assuming Triumph hard luggage
is not compatible with the high mounted Two Bros, is that correct?  And, can
the pipe be ran without the performance tune?  I would probably get the tune,
but probably won't be able to get into the service shop on the same day as
the installation.

I'd also enjoy seeing your bike with the pipe, if possible.

TIA,

Mike
'00 ST blue