Re: [ST] Insurance

That is a very good and valid point, but I can't imagine that that many
people have that many bikes and are wrecking them enough to not insure
them.  Especially since they still insure all Harely's which of course get
stolen more often, and have a lot higher resale value.  Plus, no offense to
anyone on here who may own a Harley, but are more likely to have drunk
operators.  There was a point in time when they wouldn't insure teenager
auto drivers either...  They finally went against that idea though.

I just think there is some bias in their thinking.  They are a rather large
company, so I just can't believe they aren't still profiting off of it....

Who knows, really I don't care as I don't have them and never will for this
reason.  But it's way beyond my control so I don't really worry about
it...  Know what I mean?

Chad