Re[2]: [ST] RE: Sprint ST TWo Bros High Pipe pic/question

     In answer to a number of mails,

     The TBR C5 Oval pipe works fine with luggage and I'm extremely happy
     with mine. The High level version will not work with luggage but the
     brackets are available seperately so you 'could' get one pipe with
     both mounting kits and switch the kits when you wanted to fit the
     right hand bag.

     I use both panniers rarely so I usually remove the right hand pannier
     rail (10 mins max) when I'm not using the bags and raise the pipe for
     cosmetic reasons. It probably wouldn't be any extra effort to fit the
     pipe in the high position if I had the kit. Damn! that's got me
     thinking about it :)

     I general, round pipes should be louder and oval pipes should have a
     deeper exhaust note. No, I don't know why :) The oval C5 is plenty
     loud enough for me (I like LOUD pipes) and the boomy note is
     georgeous, especially on the overrun. If you want a REALLY-LOUD pipe
     have a look at the renegade range.

     http://www.renegade-exhausts.com/

     I have these on my Guzzi and previously on my TL1000S and Bandit. I
     rate them highly but they're not for shy types :)

     Howlin' Dawg

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software