RE: [ST] Two Bros high pipe question

Hi,

Well, it's been a long and hard road, but I've finally got some pic's of the
high-rise TBR can sorted.  Problem was (a) just moved house and had no idea
in which of the unopened boxes the photos were (and there's a few boxes left
let me tell you), and (b) the PC that is usually connected to the flat-bed
scanner has decided it wasn't happy being moved.

So, I have a laserjet with the page scanner option attached to my home
network.  Using that (and the photo's sticky taped to a piece of A4 paper)
I've been able to get some pretty ordinary looking greyscale scans.  They do
not do the pictures justice but it's the best I can do right now.

FYI, the can is black carbon.  The bike has had the rear fender chopped.
It's also got a Lilly tinted screen fitted (yup, JL's ship to Australia and
at a damn reasonable rate too).

I'll upload them to the site.

Bambi