RE: [ST] Two Bros high pipe question

Just a follow-up note on the high-rise pipe.  Anyone thinking about buying
one should know that you _must_ either chop the fender or relocate the rear
right turn indicator in some other way.  That pipe's plumbing will put the
outlet right where the light is when it's in the standard position.

But, chopping lots of that ugly ol' black plastic fender off is a good thing
anyway, IMHO.

Bambi