Re: [ST] ST sliders

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Hays"

> Here is the reply I received on a post about sliders:
>
> Hello, we have sliders for Triumph ST in our program. The price for a
> complete-set is  175,00 DM  + post (mail) Best regards  GSG-Mototechnik
>
> Original message: Any sliders available for the Triumph ST?

At a minimum I would want to t least see a picture of them installed on an
ST before I would be comfortable making a commitment.  Some indication of
what would be involved in installation would also be helpful (eg. any
cutting of fairing).

The price (at about $80 USD or $126 CAD) looks good though

Have you ever noticed how many companies seem to overlook the ST when it
comes to aftermarket accessories?

BTW -- I sent a similar request to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday morning and I
have still not received a response.

Neil