Re: [ST] GenMar risers

I can shed some light on this since Herm and I conspired to get these made.
They will fit an ST, we had two sets made and I installed one set under my
GenMar setup to raise it even more. Unfortunately the price of this whole
fiasco amounted to more than the price of buying a set of GenMar and cutting
them in half.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Triumph Sprint ST