[ST] RE: st-digest V2001 #166

Andrew wrote.

>Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:54:44 -0800
>From: "Andrew" <yogig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ST] RS inside Fairing finishing kits?

>Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket fairing finishing kit available
>for the RS? I am sick of looking at the empty space around my instrument
>cluster, and am hoping to find some kind of finishing kit that clips on to
>the inside of the fairing, to make the bike more attractive (finished) when
>viewed from the pilot seat.  Maybe even one with a pocket or two??
>Thanks,
>Andrew

>00 Sprint RS
>86 Nighthawk 'S

Hi Andrew

Best Idea since better mirrors! I can see it now....
1. Small, weather proof pocket on the left hand side for keys and change
(instant access at toll gates and garage remotes etc.)
2. Built in GPS on other side (sealed and hidden)
3. Sealed Aux. power socket somewhere in between
 What a pleasure!

Regards
Gerrit
'01 Yellow RS