Re: [ST] RS inside Fairing finishing kits?

At 07:54 PM 3/21/01 -0800, Andrew wrote:
>Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket fairing finishing kit available
>for the RS? I am sick of looking at the empty space around my instrument
>cluster, and am hoping to find some kind of finishing kit that clips on to
>the inside of the fairing, to make the bike more attractive (finished) when
>viewed from the pilot seat.  Maybe even one with a pocket or two??

I know that it is in Lilley's planned accessories list - I had a few
inquiries about that exact product (but not necessarily with the pocket) at
Bike Week, so I sent for an update from Steve. At that point he was still
interested in making one available, but was still waiting on his parts
designer to come up with a solution.

The easiest solution is to get the Super Triumph (ST)

;-)

- -Eric