[ST] Brake update

Update on the brake situation--according to Roys Repair here in the Twin
Cities, I have warped rotors!  How/why they got warped is a mystery to me.

The warping pushes the brake pads completely back against the caliper each
time the wheel spins, hence the need to pump the brake lever several times
to fully engage the pads.  This makes it seem as if I've lost hydraulic
pressure, when in fact it simply requires several pumps to re-expand the
piston back to its proper relationship to the rotor....makes sense I guess,
nothing several hundred dollars can't fix......

Thanks to those of you who offered up advice....

jay

office: (651) 687-5793
cell: (612) 308-9424
home: (612) 294-0779
shameless self promotion: http://home.mn.rr.com/levine98/index.htm
"It's Not The Destination, It's The Ride"