Re: [ST] Sport tourer reviews

Martin Fay wrote:

>      Has anyone seen any comparisons between the Aprilia and the Triumph?
>      Better yet, has anyone tried a Futura?

As other folks pointed out, the Futura doesn't exist yet, so it's
impossible to compare it against anything.

As long as we're talking about future bikes, I heard that the 2002 ST is
being released early. It'll have 130 HP, and several options to choose
from: shaft drive, USD forks, and integrated cellular plus GPS. The
American market should get OnStar service, too, with the cellular+GPS
option.

I heard something about underseat kitty litter, too, but it didn't make
any sense to me...

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA