Re: [ST] Warped rotors

Straightens warped disks does he?  He has a large mallet and a 6x8 block of
hard wood?  He must get alot of repeat business from those too cheap to buck
up for new ones, because all they'll do is keep warping.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

<<
I was talking to a guy that straightens disc and he told me about a bloke
who bought a new R1 and took it straight to him from the shop to check it
out as the front end didn't feel right, it seems the discs were warped. O
miles.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple