[ST] wanted: bent rear wheel and other parts

I have been lurking on the list for a while and recently crashed my 99 ST
(black).  Ran wide in a turn and left myself no room to avoid a nasty
pothole which bent both rims.  The front suffered instant deflation which
caused me to crash.  My body survived virtually unscathed.

My bike however didn't.  I made an insurance claim and the insurance company
(Universal Underwriters/Fernet/Foremost) says that they want me to send them
all of the damaged parts that have "salvage value."

The rear wheel is only slightly dinged and could be repaired cheaper than
the $667 replacement cost.  The same is true of the $163 centerstand.

If anyone, especially in the SF Bay Area, has these crashed parts that they
would be willing to part with so I could send them to the insurance company
instead of my fixable parts,  please e-mail me off list.  I may also be
looking for left side body work including pannier.

If any one knows of any ST's in salvage yards,  also let me know.  THanks,

Peter Licht
99 ST (crashed)