[ST] Nice ride, downer ending

	Couldn't stand it yesterday as I rode the bike to work and the
temperature was at 77 in the afternoon. Only thing to do was leave work
and head out on the back roads up north into Oklahoma and along the Red
River. Nice German sausage dinner. Heading back home about dark I passed
a horse trailer and as the speedo hit somewhere way up there I felt a
slow down and strange vibration. Could have been worse but just a flat
rear tire. Let me tell you that with a soft Azaro the bike is pretty
hard to keep under control until the speed gets down.
	Points to be made: First, the small inflatior with the CO2 cylinders
works like a champ. It took four bottles to quickly get the tire up to
pressure. Next, make sure the plugs you have are fresh! They were in
fact dry and blew out in about three miles at low speeds. Next, be sure
and have a cell phone with you. Also, don't call home right when the
train comes by thirty feet from where your parked. In addition, don't
call your riding buddy when it's his night to work out. Fall back, call
your wife at the hair shoppe and wait until the hair is done. Be
thankful, that as a loyal wife who followed you for seventeen year
racing that she calls back from the garage and tells you she has loaded
the aluminum loading ramp, four tie downs, and the bar straps in the
pickup, is there anything else? She pulled up about forty five minutes
later and all is well.
	Now go get those fresh plugs or at least check the condition od what
your carrying:-)
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

He looked me right in the eyes
Direct and concise to remind me
To always do what's right