[ST] Valentine1

In a message dated 3/4/01 10:30:17 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< With the ear
molds in I can still hear the Valentine go off, so I guess that you
could also hear the intercom. >>
When you say you can hear your Valentine go off, are you hearing it
externally, from the beeper housed in the unit, or do you have it wired into
your earphones? I have the latter setup, with the Valentine wired into my RKA
tank-bag radio so the beep comes through my earphones, but I still cannot
hear it (with ear plugs in) over the wind noise. However I do get a clue that
the Valentine is alerting, because it suppresses the music in my right
earphone momentarily. Dave Collins, San Diego