[ST] More Two Brothers Questions

For those of you with experience with the TBR cans. I am curious about a
few things.

1) If I get the low mount version will I be able to raise the pipe to the
"factory" high position if I decide to remove the luggage mount on
occasion. I have no intentions of loosing the ability to carry bags but
would like to raise it up when I don't have any trips planned.

2) TBR warns of discoloration of their cans. For those of you who have the
X-metals or the titanium, how much have they turned, and what color.

3) What's the big deal about oval?

Thanks,

Ken Pickett
00ST