ST Triumph Paddock Stand

I formerly owned a '99 ST, which I traded about a month ago for a '00
RS.  I seriously looked at a Daytona, but I already had the soft bags
(which I almost sold) and the RS was considerably less expensive.  So it
was a no brainer.

I have the Triumph Paddock Stand for the single sided swing arm, which I
would like to trade it for a suitable (e.g. Pit Bull) paddock stand for my
RS.  Note that the stand is in great shape, although the powder coating has
worn off the areas where it pivots on the floor.  Any interested takers,
please contact me off the list.

Cheers!

Guy Patterson
Harrisburg, PA