RE: [ST] Problem with Soft Luggage Install...

>>Subject: [ST] Problem with Soft Luggage Install...

>>After following the instructions installing my new Triumph soft luggage I
>>found that on the left side of the bike the front fastening pin, which
>>fastens the plastic protector to the side panel, does not reach the clasp
>>that is supposed to hold the pin/bolt.   The pins I am referring to are
the
>>four that are used to attach the plastic protective panels temporarily.
>>Anyone else have this problem?  Any suggestions?

>>H. Rollins.  00ST

I installed mine last saturday and had the same problem. I took off the
black piece of metal
(the left one) and bent it so that it reduces the distance between the
plastic side panel
and the clip. Doing this you don't have to push it like mad...  it just
goes in nicely.
Vincent another french chap did the same.

Patrice. Red 99ST . Lady in red.