Re: [ST] Making the right choice

Speaking to the long distance ability of the ST, I had
few issues riding the 3Flags ride last
september(Tiajuana,baja california to Edmonton,
Canada, and put a little over 5200 miles in 11 days. I
have the taller windscreen from Triumph and a corbin
saddle. The only issue I had was my knees would ache a
bit, but I only noticed that when we hit the
superslab. But after that long, something was going to
ache! But what a fantastic ride.....