Re: [ST] Sliders, shipping costs to U.S.

I was quoted 50 GBP to send some bits of kevlar that weighed about 100 grams
from the UK to Australia, needless to say I didn't buy it.  A little later I
bought some (beautiful) footrests from another company in England and they
cost 3 quid to post and I had them in 5 days. I think some big companies
have a contract with a carrier and charge virtually the same for everything.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple