Re: [ST] New ST Colors

Previously, you (PANicholas) wrote:
> I am in the throes of buying a new ST, but am not overly impressed with the
> 2001 color schemes.  Has anyone heard or willing to guess/lend their opinion
> at what the 2002 colors will be....and if it'll be worth the
> wait....arrrggghhh....if not I could probably cope nicely with BRG...

[The following is said with tongue planted firmly in cheek. No offense
intended.]

Huh?  Are you color blind or just incredibly fussy?

First there is Tornado Red which screams "Lookit me! I'm fast.  I'm fun.
Let's ride.  Yeehaw!"

Then there is Sapphire Blue.  Picture a gorgeous woman -- blonde if
that's your preference -- in a slinky evening dress and jewels, cool and
refined: "I'm beautiful and I know it, but I have so much
self-confidence that I don't have to flaunt it."

Finally there is BRG (imagine Brit accent): "I say old chap, I come from
a long and respected line of British aristocracy.  Rule Brittania! God
save the Queen!"

What's not to like?  ;-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers