[ST] Re:Vanson

Vanson was the standard for many years but IMHO many other manufacturers
make better stuff with more features for less money today. Don't get me
wrong I have two Vanson jackets, but the perf jacket  has totally feeble
shoulder and elbow protection with no possibility to change and will
only accomadate a Vanson back protector and the other jacket has no
provision at all to add armor. I believe Vansons claim that they use
superior (and thicker) leather than most, but that does little to make
up for the other drawbacks. I prefer my Triumph Retro Jacket  and my
First Gear V-Pilot with Knox armour.