[ST] Re: Horns

In all this discussion about horns, I can't believe no has mentioned the
airhorn available at SoCal Triumph in Brea. Its a system that was designed
by Jeremy, the service manager. Its one of their signature mods on the
Daytonas and SpdTrps, and makes the purely cosmetic air scoops in the tail
section, actually functional. The sound of the horn is both loud and deep.
Kinda sounds like a mini-semitruck. Although I haven't seen it fitted to a
Sprint, I believe its possible.

If you want more info, contact them directly tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
(714)256-6700.

Daphne