Re: [ST] heli-bars on an RS?

I think the real piece of consequence to the heli setup is the (riser?),
that is the part that holds the bar they provide. I have the heli setup on
the ST and found that I really can't stand the industrial look of their bar,
but who cares, I can use any tube type bar I like. Matter of fact last night
I picked up a Buell X1 bar that I'm going to install today hopefully. I
think heli should sell this part separately, don't know if they will or not
though.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Sprint ST