RE:[ST] New headlight bulbs and other things

I know what you mean Paul.  I tried to put them in myself, but got half way
to disassembling the fairing when I said "bag this, I'd rather be riding
it".  So while my folks was staying at my place for the St Louis Cycle World
show I talked my father into doing it.  He has more patience at these kinds
of things than I do.  Plus it's practice for him since he started as a
mechanic at the Triumph dealer in Kansas City.  I'll be pumping him for
information allot this year.

Keep us up to date on that mirror replacement, the R11S mirrors are cool.

I sat on the Futura at the Cycle World show and have a few comments; it felt
2 inches taller than the Sprint ST, I'm disappointed they didn't have one
with bags on it(duh guys) and I notice it had a 1/4 turn throttle(no officer
I only gave it a little gas, I couldn't have possibly been going that fast).
I also didn't like the seat, the step at the back of the driver seat was a
little annoying.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

End of st-digest V2001 #182