New Dawg name was: [ST] Pisgah Inn

Well, I think I am going to chance my name to Better Late than
Never Dawg. Even though the TT is not sold, I decided to trade in
the ZX6e for a BRG Sprint ST. In fact I have the draft letter in
my pocket, and the '01 BRG Sprint should be ready for delivery in
about an hour. I was originally planning on keeping the 6e if I
could, but reality took hold, with the at least two long trips
planned, and 2 or 3 optional ones, I wanted to get a better long
haul bike, one that was under warranty and such.

As well I figured if I did get a ST, the only time the 6 would get
ridden is if a friend was in town.  And to that extent it would be
more cost effective to save the space in the garage and rent a bike
for the day.

Now if I do sell the TT, picking up a blue '02 Daytona will be in
consideration.  I don't car what the current T5 owners say, I like
the bike. Of course it could pass as evolution to my old '99 ZX9r,
which the people at the last east coast TSRA gathering would have
heard^Wseen :-)

(BTW, the TT in question is not a TT600)

BLTN Dawg, aka Tom

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, William A. Flowers wrote:

> Previously, you (Eric Sheley) wrote:
> > Just think that in a few months instead of those snow piles in front of the
> > rooms, you will see a plethora of Triumphs....
> >
> > (and maybe a Kawi)
>
> I don't think so.  :-) But I'll let Thomas "Dilbert Dawg" speak for
> himself.

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664