[ST] Hodges Garden Ride in East Texas

Howdy,

	This is another reminder that our ride out to Hodges
Gardens is next weekend. The flowers along the roads are blooming
like crazy. Spring is in full swing here. Azaleas, Wysteria, Blue
Bonnets, Indian Paint Brushes and a ton of other flowers are
busting out all over the place. The trees and grass are thick and
lush from all the rain we have been getting this winter and spring.
Except for the increase in roadkill (yeech!), the air is sweet and
perfumy everywhere I have been riding. I love this time of year!
Man how I feel for you poor snow bound folks way up North ;-)
Anyway, the ride details are on my website if you are interested.
I'll be sure to do a write up and post pictures for you poor folks
up North, hehe.

Adios,

Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx