Re: [ST] throttle lock

At 01:39 AM 3/31/01 -0500, TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx wrote:
>After going to Daytona and back with a Throttlemeister, I remain unconvinced
>of its value. Ijn order to maintain constant speed over hills and dales, and
>to maintain correct spacing with the group, constant minute adjustments of
>the throttle are necessary.

Well, I think that last statement is the key to your problem. The
throttlemeister (and other throttle locks) are not going to allow you to
stay spaced in a formation ride unless the lead riders are using a throttle
control.

The key to an enjoyable ride in that situation is to become the lead bike.

- -Eric