[ST] 2001 RAT Ride in the Rockies

Hi Gang,

There's two spots left on the 2001 RAT Ride in the Rockies. Thought I'd let
the real enthusiasts know before we do our Spring mailing on Monday. This
year's feature bikes will be the 955 Tiger, of course the '01 Bonnie and
we'll have a well restored '70 Bonnie along also for comparison. Details
Below.

These trips are a blast, don't hesitate with any questions...

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com

2001 RAT RIDE IN THE ROCKIES

Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays is once again working with Triumph Canada
to put together a Special Week-Long Rat Ride in Western Canada. This 7 day,
8 night luxury motorcycle holiday is for RAT members with special package
prices which are over 15% off the regular holiday prices. This event will
start in Whistler, British Columbia on May 27, 2001. For those of you
traveling from too great a distance to bring your own bike, Rocky Mountain
Motorcycle Holidays can provide you with a variety of Triumph bikes
including Speed Triples, Sprint ST/RSs, Bonnies, Legends, Trophys and new
Tigers. As with last year's ride the we'll be bringing some extra demo bikes
to introduce the new releases. This year we'll be featuring the new  955
Tigers, Bonnies and we're going to bring along a 1970 Bonneville for
comparison as well as some extra goodies to show Triumph's appreciation of
RAT members.

This ride will follow our "Western Canada in a Week" route, and will include
all luxury accommodations, gourmet meals, chase vehicle for bags, extra
bikes to try, maps, guide and all transfers from either the airport or
downtown Vancouver (for those who traveling to BC without your bike). It
will be seven days of twisty mountain roads, stunning scenery, new Triumphs,
and great people to share a deluxe ride.

When: May 27, 2001
Where: Whistler then through Western Canada and the Rockies
How much: Special RAT prices at over 15% off the regular holiday price!
Riding your own Bike: $CDN 2150.00 ($US 1375.00, £970 )
Riding one of our bikes: $CDN 3500.00 ($US 2200, £1575)
Passengers: $CDN1000 ($US 650, £450)
Add for single occupancy: $CDN450 ($290, £190)

End of st-digest V2001 #185