Re: [ST] Ouch - dropped my ST

on 3/31/01 12:15 PM, John Hawkins at hawkman@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Any advice on gluing cracks in the panels -  what kind of plastic is it? I
> would
> assume I'll try to glue patches to the inside of the affected panels.
> Any advice on repainting (steps? clear coat?)

I've had recent experience of sorts, didn't do the work myself but instead
found a great bike bodywork guy near me here in Nashville, TN.  He did an
EXCELLENT job, you can't tell anything happened to the bike, and repaired
almost all one side for less than replacing just a single piece would have
been.

You might want to give the shop a call - if so here's the contact info:

Collier Cycles
615-353-1919

If you do call ask for Sonny and tell him Jeff Jenkins referred you.  Their
paint guy does the local ferrari and lamborghini crowd so his work is, dare
I say, decent.

End of st-digest V2001 #186